Lion's Mane by Host Defense Mushrooms
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes mental clarity, focus, and memory
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
Host Defense® Lion’s Mane Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
SIZES: 30c, 60c, 120c
Also in Powder 3.2oz