Poor Posture is the direct result of today’s current society. The more time that you spend watching television, at a desk, on the computer,or
driving; the worse your posture becomes.This happens because of muscle imbalances of your chest and front of your shoulders become extremely tight, and the muscles of your upper back become extremely weak.
Posture Perfector from Total Health Clinic is designed to strengthen, lengthen, and stabilize the upper spine. Poor posture from excessive time spent Watching TV, Sitting at a Computer, and Driving can create tight chest and front shoulder muscles and weak upper back muscles.
Posture Perfector can help correct the muscle imbalances by strengthening the back muscles, stretching the chest muscles, and stabilizing the posture neuromechanically.
The PosturePerfector was designed specifically for the purpose of offsetting these imbalances by helping you to lengthen the muscles of your chest, and to strengthen the muscles of your upper back; which will in turn result in helping you to create perfect posture!
- Do begin by wearing only 15 minutes per day to assess body’s imbalances
- Do begin by doing basic stretches 1x per day for 5-15 seconds to assess tightness
- Do begin by doing basic exercises 1x per day 15 repetitions to assess weakness.
- Do use the Postureperfector as a reminder to keep good posture.
- Do basic exercises and stretches daily.
- For more information to start your routine go click here for our booklet
How to select the right size of the Posture Perfector
Step 1 of the Posture Perfector