Introducing Organic Bone Broth Protein Turmeric Spice
Organic Bone Broth Protein is perfect for those looking for an organic, meatier, thicker and more substantial bone broth protein. Containing a balanced, complete profile of both muscle-building proteins and connective tissue-building proteins, Organic Bone Broth Protein™ is an amazing source of ancient nutrients.
Organic Bone Broth Protein Turmeric Spice Snapshot:
- Organic; Non-GMO; Paleo Friendly
- Supplies 20 grams of real, whole food complete protein per serving (no isolates)
- 0g of Sugar, NOT A LOW-CALORIE FOOD
- A real, whole food source of Collagen Type II
- Whole-body benefits of turmeric PLUS cayenne pepper and black pepper
- Featuring Collagen Type II
- Delicious turmeric organic bone broth protein boost pre- or post-workout; perfect while on-the-go; yummy in smoothies; favorite recipes; or for a quick, nutritious breakfast or snack
- Blends easily; boosts protein content in the diet
- Supports protein synthesis
- Great for those with sensitivities to dairy, grains, gluten, peas, soy and nuts
WHAT IS BONE BROTH?
Bone broth is a highly nutritious stock. It’s made from the simmering of animal bones and connective tissue. Unlike stocks or bouillon, bone broth takes 24-48 hours to make.
Many health-conscious people have taken notice of this. In fact, bone broth has exploded in popularity recently.
Bottom Line: Bone broth is made by simmering animal bones and connective tissue. The resulting nutrient-dense liquid is used for soups, sauces and health drinks.
WHY IS BONE BROTH BENEFICIAL FOR HEALTH?
In addition to the key nutrients released, bone broth provides protein and features Type II collagen.
As you know, protein is the basic building block for your body. It’s necessary for healthy muscles, tissues, new cells, bones, ligaments, organs, skin, nails, hair and so much more.
Simply put, you need protein to live and thrive.
Organic Bone Broth Protein is a great solution to protein supplementation.
It provides both muscle-building and connective tissue-supporting proteins, which support the structure AND the function of the body.
Unmatched by only plant proteins, dairy proteins or meat proteins, Organic Bone Broth Protein is nutritional power personified!
Another key to bone broth’s power is Type II collagen.
Organic Bone Broth Protein features Type II Collagen (from organic chicken bone broth and organic chicken). Type II Collagen is one of the most popular collagens.